Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Post-It Note Holders with The Cinch

I really love my cinch. I think I will start making some journals or notebooks. We'll see how they turn out!

I use chipboard, but I repurpose cereal boxes and other such items. I cannot see buying something you've already got plenty of. These are the larger post-it notes I found at Walmart during back to school shopping. I bought 2 for $1.

I really need a staging area to take pictures. I'm not a great picture taker, that is for sure. I hope you can see these and enjoy them somewhat.

Cheers!

Funky flower

Stamp is Hero Arts colored in with Bic Mark-It (I'm working on a Copic collection, but, gosh, they are mighty expensive!). Enjoy!

Flower

Inside of Flower




Froggy

Stamp is SU! colored with Bic once again. They turn out nicely, but I wish they had the various shades Copics have. One day!

Inside of Froggy

No comments:

Post a Comment