Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Matchbook Post-It Notes

I bought a bunch of Post-It notes and made a bunch of holders. Here are the ones I made into matchbook holders.

Dragonfly

Stamp is SU! and highlighted with a white gel pen. I then heat embossed UTEE - 2 coats.
Patterned paper is from my old stash and the card stock is from a pack I bought at Hobby Lobby.
Polka dot embossing folder from Sizzix.

Dragonfly with Charm

Again, stamp SU! and heat embossed with UTEE.
Card stock again from Hobby Lobby and put through a Sizzix texture plate and then embossed to make it look a bit like aligator skin. Punch is SU! Charm is from Target Dollar Spot and the fiber from my stash.

Hearts

Card stock: Hobby Lobby
Fiber: Stash
Charm: Target Dollar Spot
Embossing and Die Cuts: Sizzix

Flower

Patterned Paper: Stash
Card Stock: Hobby Lobby
Die Cut: Sizzix also heat embossed with UTEE
Extras: Paper piercing highlighted with white gel pen, flower from $1.99 section at Archiver's

No comments:

Post a Comment