Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Get Well Card - First real post!


Wow! My first post! Forgive me as I learn this blog-craft...

It is a 4"x4" easel card. 

Ingredients list:
Papers: 8x8 neutrals stack, Stampin' up! Yellow, We R Memory Makers, and a piece from a scrap pack purchased at Hobby Lobby.
Die cuts: Sizzix
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Stamp: Hero Arts
Embellis: Flower from $1.99 wall at Archiver's, Pearls from Creative Charms, Pearly button from $1.99 wall at Archiver's


I can see my dimensional in the picture so I will have to fix that. I have a ton to post, but I cannot get my camera to work well. I used my BB to take this picture and you can see how well it turned out... groan. As soon as I can get them, I will start posting one a day or so. Thanks for stopping by!


Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment